The Do’s and Don’ts of Interviews
1. Research the company and their work before the interview.
2. Be enthusiastic.
3. Dress smartly.
4. Use examples to demonstrate how you have learned from your experiences.
5. Be confident, speak clearly and maintain good eye contact.
1. Don’t be late.
2. Don’t worry if your mind goes blank, you can ask them to repeat the question.
3. If you do not know the answer, do not make something up. Instead explain how you find out the answer in a real-world situation.
4. Don’t dress inappropriately it is better to be too formal than too casual.
5. Showing no real interest in the organisation and their work will make a bad first impression. It is important to make sure you have done your research.