Routes2 is aimed at supporting young people living in Coventry aged between 15 and 24 who are not in employment, education or training and are looking for help to reach their potential.
WATCH (Working Actively To Change Hillfields) is delighted to be a delivery partner of Routes2 which will help you find and sign up for a range of other programmes, training and courses open to young people in Coventry.
We can support you in several ways, including:
- Our weekly jobs club, and online job forum Facebook page
- Creating a digital CV and cover letters
- Job interview preparation, techniques and completing job application forms
- Access to our unique media and radio training course at HillzFM where you can complete our free 6 week
- ‘Introduction to Radio’ programme “Skillz with Hillz”
- Support with Volunteering, Work Experience and Apprenticeship placements
- Language support, including literacy and numeracy
- Developing key life skills that will boost your confidence, self-belief and aspirations
- Identifying opportunities to entering into vocational learning and gain qualifications
- Help with budgeting and money advice
- Support your health and well-being through skills development workshops
- Provide specialist support to help you get a good quality job or access further training
At the WATCH Centre, Aga is in charge of this programme
Aga: 07955 741932
If you would like to find out more and register with us, then please get in touch on our ‘Contact Us’ page or telephone us on 02746 550 564 to book an appointment.
Routes2 Project Partners
Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce Training
Can help you build your skills through short courses in various subjects, leading on to traineeships and apprenticeships.
New Start 4U
Will support you with employability, motivational and confidence building workshops and career advice and guidance.
Will support you through the 5 step ‘Pinpoint, Stimulate, Emerge, Evolve and Sustain’ structured employability programme.
The Job Shop, Coventry City Council
Supports you with workshops and one to one employment support, plus can help you to apply for jobs and placements with local employers.
The Prince’s Trust
The Mosaic and Achieve mentoring programmes provides you with the confidence, skills and motivation to move onto your next steps.
Work Related Learning, Coventry City Council
Provides you with access to vocational learning delivered by a range of providers. In addition, you will be provided with enhanced literacy and numeracy support plus advice and guidance.